5/16/2010

WE LOVE TEYANA TAYLOR

Most of you guys have probably seen her for the first time when she appeared on MTV's Super Sweet 16 in 2007. Being a protége of Pharrell Williams, she signed to Star Trak Entertainment in 2007 and her debut single 'Google Me' was released by Star Trak in February 2008. She has her own youtube account where she releases videos every now and then. You can find her own twitter, too, where you can catch her on her live UStreams where she lets her fans know what she has been up to and where she shares her experiences when it comes to friendship and simply her everyday life.
She has now uploaded a video of herself singing Alicia Keys' 'Unthinkable'. I've been a fan of hers ever since I saw her for the first time on TV. She seemed to be a cool, down to earth and very talented young girl. An when I started to hear her sing, I was even more convinced of her talents and liked her even more. So it is only natural that I post this video and share it with you guys. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment