5/09/2010

WE LOVE BRANDON HINES

Last week Jermaine Dupri announced that once he would get to Detroit on Thursday he would drop Brandon Hines' new single 'In love'. I've been waiting impatiently for any link and information to drop but for some reason I couldn't find any of it. That is why I was doing some research today on youtube and there I found a link including the song!!! I love it, I absolutely do. If this should really be the final version, I cant wait for any video to drop (in case there should be one, I'm applying to be a part of it :P ;) ) I don't know if that song has been dropped legally. (In case it shouldnt have been legally dropped, I beg Jermaine to hurry up and drop the single ASAP!!) I dont own any rights to it. Enjoy and let me know what you think about it!

2 comments:

  1. the video doesn't work but i've found another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxIiWQ04g5s

    i really love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. und ich hab extra auf englisch geschrieben :D naja, gut zu wissen, dass ich demnächst auch deutsche kommentare schreiben kann :)

    ReplyDelete